22nd December 2011, 07:18 PM
sanjay kumar (satyaa)

What is the future of a CS engineer?

sir,
what is the future of a guy doing c.s. Is his future is safe .when Turnover of 5crores of a co. Will reduced to 1crores .what is the expert advice

23rd December 2011, 05:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future of a CS engineer?

Being a CS engineer it will be good option to join any public sector firms. Some of these firms are CDIT, ISRO, IOC, SAIL, CDAC, Keltron, etc. These jobs have job security along with good pay scale and other allowances. Even MNCs like Infosys, TCS, etc recruit CS engineers. Even after recession these companies are performing well. So there is no dearth of jobs for CS engineers. If you have the caliber and potential then you will surely get placed in reputed firms.
21st May 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of a CS engineer?

I completed BE computer science with First Class from VTU University. I have a 58% aggregate from 1st to 8th Sem and 63 % aggregate from 5th to 8th Sem. Am I eligible for SAIL exam? when sail announce vacancy circular?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?