25th February 2013, 08:51 PM
manisha muskan

Is there any secure future after doing BSc in Biotech?

Is there any secure future after doing b.sc in biotech... what should be my next step in this field because i will not get enough time?

30th March 2017, 11:59 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any secure future after doing BSc in Biotech?

Yes, definitely there is a good career option after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology. You can apply for a job after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology. You can apply in the area like bio industries, government hospitals, concern content writing, research laboratories etc. You can be a sales officer, marketing manager, assistant research analyst, biotech product analyst etc in above mentioned areas.
However if you want further study, then you may also go for master degree courses in your current stream. Some of the best courses after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology are M.Sc. in Biotechnology, M.B.A. in Biotechnology etc.
31st March 2017, 09:13 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Biotechnology is one of the area which India is still in developing phase. To the best of my knowledge, there is no secure future for the candidates after Biotechnology in India.

I have seen so many candidates who have completed Post Graduation in Biotechnology by paying so much of course fee for the Institutions and did not get any jobs.

Entry level salary would be too low and one more thing is you need to work in lab environment which may not suit for all the candidates.

But if you have profound interest to do Biotechnology, then you can go for it. But for the job opportunities, you plan to go abroad where you can find lot of job opportunities with good salaries.

However, we can expect good growth in this field even in India as well in the upcoming years.
31st March 2017, 04:12 PM
sarika1993

After completion of B.Sc (Biotechnology), You may have great career opportunities.

Employment Areas
- Bio Industry
- IT Companies
- Hospitals
- Content Writing
- Research Labs
- Colleges/Universities

Job Types
- Marketing Manager
- Research Associate
- Biotech Product Analyst
- Sales Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?