20th May 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply in DU for MBA?

How to apply in du for mba...pleaes tell me how should i apply

Related Questions:
  1. What are MBA studies? How to apply for MBA? List of top MBA schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  3. What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi? -- [New]
  4. What to do after B.Pharma? Details of that course? Is Clinical Research good?
  5. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  6. How should I apply for MBA course in NIT having completed my M.Sc. in Electronics?
  7. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  8. How can I apply for MBA after bachelor degree? Is there any MBA course for Aviation?
  9. Can I get good job after PGDM?
  10. Any 2 years PG course after BCA without Maths?
  11. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  13. What can I do to apply for MBA through CAT?
  14. Can I apply for MBA in Pune or Mumbai after scoring 56 marks in CMAT
  15. Where can I apply for MBA course having secured 38% in Graduation?
  16. How to do hotel management after completing degree with B.Com?
  17. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  18. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
29th July 2012, 02:22 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How should I apply in DU for MBA?

Dear Friend

Delhi university is one of the top university in India which is recognized in all the countries.

To join there you need to have excelled in your studies .

The eligibility requirement for applying for the masters there is a bachelor degree with first class qualification.

The admission is through the entrance exam the application for which is issued in the month of October onwards.

There is no management or any other quota and admission is purely on merit basis.

The filled in application need to be sent along with necessary certificates.

The eligible aspirants will be asked to appear in the written exam qualifying which one need to appear in personnel interview before getting into the college.

The duration of course is two years which includes four semester and there is a summer training after the second semesters.
A good number of electives are available and the aspirant can choose them as per their interest.

All the Best
29th July 2012, 10:22 PM
abthar

Smile Re: How should I apply in DU for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply in du for mba...pleaes tell me how should i apply
hi

Delhi University one of the best university in our country

process of applying mba in Du is simple

Candidate should have graduation and should scored 60% in their career.

Those who meet the above condition can apply MBA in Delhi University

Hope this information helps you

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?