15th December 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for FIIT JEE if I am a student of class 10th

How should I apply for FIIT JEE? I'm a student of Class 10th. On which dates the FIIT JEE entrance exams for the year 2012 are going to take place? What is the Syllabus for this Entrance Exam?

16th December 2012, 10:40 AM
Beesh
Member+

Default Re: How should I apply for FIIT JEE if I am a student of class 10th

Dear Friend,

* FIIT JEE is one of the top most training centers in India for the candidates who aspire to join IIT's after completing the higher secondary examinations.

* So, the FIIT JEE centers are located all over India.

* You can apply for the same in two ways.

* The first is through online registration.

* The second is through manual registration.

* In online registration, you would have to fill in a form provided by the organisation members.

* I would cover some of the basic details and about the course you wish to pursue.

* For the same , you could use the following website,

https://online.fiitjee.com/

* In manual registration, you will have to call a number , and a member of FIIT JEE would reach you to your home for easy registration purposes.

* So for this, you need to contact this number.

* Phone No: 011 - 46106000/10/13/15

Best wishes :-)
13th June 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

? I'm a student of Class 10th. On which dates the FIIT JEE entrance exams for the year 2013are going to take place? What is the Syllabus for this Entrance Exam? sample paper
9th December 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am studying in Class-X. I have already applied for FIIT JEE entrance exam which is scheduled on Dec 29, 2013. At reception counter at Lakadikapul branch, I was told that books to be referred for the entrance and sample question papers will be provided through e-mail ID [email protected]. However, I have not received the same so far. My Regn.No. 3114045102912130054. Please attend to it on priority and reply
22nd December 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

from where should i prepare for such exams? can u give me name of some special books or references that may help me? pls reply as soon as possible
2nd April 2014, 01:08 PM
Tejaswi Anand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How should I apply for FIIT JEE? I'm a student of Class 10th. On which dates the FIIT JEE entrance exams for the year 2012 are going to take place? What is the Syllabus for this Entrance Exam?
on which date entrance exam will conduct for fitjee for year 2015 please send date of entrance on [email protected]
27th March 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to get the sample paper for the entrance test held on 29th march 2015 for class 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?