4th May 2012, 08:49 PM
sri5tanuja

How should I apply for internship in famous companies?

how to apply for a internship in famous companies...please tell me howw to apply

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  3. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  5. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  6. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  8. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  10. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  12. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  13. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  15. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  18. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2012, 09:54 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I apply for internship in famous companies?

Hello,
Now there are two types of internships. One is where you can apply in the company as one of its future staff and get paid monthly for the work you do. This can continue for three to four months. After that a qualifying examination is taken. If you pass that examination, then you will recruited as their full time employee and paid on a full time scale. For this kind of internship, you have to look up your college notice boards in your final year. The companies come to the college and hire people from final year and engage them in such internships.
Now the next option is to do a paid internship. These are organized by companies twice a year and they take a nominal fees for this one or two month internship. In return you get some job oriented education from different experts in different field. For this you have to log onto different job portals like www.naukri.com or www.monsterindia.com or www.quikr.com for the advertisements of the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?