12th July 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for RTO job?

Hello sir,
I am sowmya completed my diploma gn automobile engg gn the year 2013 with a backlog .do i have any opportunity for applying to this and can i know how to apply for this job..

9th July 2014, 01:29 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I apply for RTO job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I am sowmya completed my diploma gn automobile engg gn the year 2013 with a backlog .do i have any opportunity for applying to this and can i know how to apply for this job..
You are not eligible for RTO entrance examination. You need to satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for RTO entrance examination.

RTO ie:- (Regional Transport Officer) and this entrance examination is conducted by Public Service Commissions in each state. The applicant may apply for this entrance examination by visiting the official website of the concerned state which state the applicant belongs from. RTO conducts examination for three posts,

-Clerical cadre,
-Judicial Post and
-Assistant Engineer post.

RTO Eligibility Criteria:-

For Clerk Cadre:-

-Should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination organized by a State Board or a University
-Age should be more than 18 Years and less than 37 years

For Judicial Post:-

-Bachelor Degree in law from recognized university.
-Age of the candidates should not be more than 23 and less than 34 years.

For Assistant Engineering Post:-

-Applicants must have passed graduation in engineering course from a recognized school/education institution or college.
-Applicants age should not more then 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?