25th August 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?

Respected Sir,
I am in second year degree of mechanical. i want to become a RTO officer and for that i want to your guidance.
also tell me the differece of Assistant RTO and RTO.
and procedure for being RTO.
Please send the answer to my email id:
[email protected]

Thank you

19th December 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?

i am 7 working in mechanical filed.i am DME holder. so iam apply to rto.pls send the details for [email protected]

25th March 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?

Am a mechanical engineer can i atten the RTO exam? what is the procedure for apply the post and what is the education qualification ?
by
[email protected]

25th April 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i am studying BE cse in Anna university , i want to be an RTO officer its possible to me
3rd June 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm a student of 2nd btech ,i want to became a rto officer so what are the steps and procedure to prepare for exam and what are the books i would have to read?
14th June 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY DME IN 2012...AND NOW I AM DEGREE THIRD YEAR STUDENT..WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR APPYING RTO EXAMINATION...PLEASE SEND ME ANS. ON- [email protected]
16th July 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am se mechanical engineer tell me which book i refer send me my email id is [email protected]
23rd February 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a b.com (ca) second year student what should i do to become an RTO officer.please send this details to my e-mail id [email protected] OR MY CONTACT NO IS 9444646135 NTHANK YOU
13th March 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir

sir i completed a diploma in automobile engg what is the procedure to become a RTO and how pls guide me and reply me for below mentioned email id

email id is [email protected]
15th March 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am in second year degree of mechanical. iIwant to become a RTO officer and for that i want to your guidance.
and procedure for being RTO.
[email protected]

Thank you
11th April 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to become a SP or RTO
Pls send me the answer on my email I.d. is [email protected]
2nd July 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
I AM DME HOLDER .I WORK MECH FIELD .SO PLZ TELL RTO EXAM PROCITURE AND REQURMENT OF RTO EXAM.
SEND THE ANS- [email protected]
thanks you
20th August 2015, 11:48 PM
Akhil Taware

Respected Sir,
I am in second year degree of mechanical. i want to become a RTO officer and for that i want to your guidance.
and procedure for being RTO.And which books should I refer for proper guidance.
[email protected]

Thank you!
8th October 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am mechanical engineer student and I need detailed information's about 1) main exam 2) preliminarexam and 3) personalinterview
Thank you
Kindly send me details to [email protected]
14th January 2016, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am second year student in Ngm college arts &sconce in pollachi so how to prepare RTO officer i don't know plz suggetion to me @
[email protected]
Mob 8675053198
19th April 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

respected sir..
i am second year student of BSc.in ppn college kanpur.How to prepare RTO officer i don't know..so please give me some information & procedure for this...
my website is [email protected]
thanks..
19th July 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I am Studying Auto Mobile Engineering.Which Type Of Books Are Prepared To RTO Exam. Please Send Book List..
3rd August 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i am mayur, i have completed my education diploma and degree in automobile engineering with first class. Sir please guide me what the exact process to become R.T.O officer, any 1 year training is required in gov. authorised garage or not, and which kind of entrance exam needed?
23rd December 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i am Rahul, i have completed my education diploma and degree in mechanical engineering with first class. Sir please guide me what the exact process to become R.T.O officer, any 1 year training is required in gov. authorised garage or not, and which kind of entrance exam needed? and how to apply
please give total details on my E-mail Id: [email protected]
6th March 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir im rohit i have studying in mechanical Engineering so tell me which types of book are prepared in RTO officer
My webside is [email protected]
8th June 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am studying B.E mechanical engineering .i want to become a RTO officer so i want you are guidance please send to me my email:[email protected]
27th June 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I am Omkar, I have studying Diploma in mechanical engineering . Sir please guide me what the exact process to become R.T.O officer,
please give total details on my E-mail Id: [email protected]
31st January 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. I am 3rd year mechanical engg. I am eager to give an R.t.o exam so guide mi
Gmail account-dhanesh [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?