13th July 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Selection criteria for RTO Exam? How to apply for RTO Exam?

im third year student of bio medical engg. want to apply for rto exam in TN. can u tell me syllabus,selection criteria,how to apply for it?

13th July 2011, 08:00 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and Selection criteria for RTO Exam? How to apply for RTO Exam?

RTO Exam In Brief !!!

Quote:
selection criteria,
MPSC conducts every year RTO Exam MPSC i.e Maharashtra Public Service Commission is an Entry through which various Recruitment in Maharashtra is done. Even it Conducts various Exams and Interviews.

Requirements are 35 years for OBC, 38 For SC/ST/NT and 33 For Open Category. And from Educational Point of View you must be Graduate.

Quote:
how to apply for it?
Keep Looking for Employment News paper and Leading News paper for Publication.

Quote:
can u tell me syllabus,
More Information about Pattern of the Exam.

It consists of Compulsory Subjects and Optional Subjects. In Compulsory Subjects Marathi, English , GS I and GS II. and in Optional Subjects Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering.

attachments :- RTO Exam Syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rto Exam Syllabus.pdf(5.9 KB, 2637 views)
13th July 2011, 08:56 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and Selection criteria for RTO Exam? How to apply for RTO Exam?

hello,
given below is the syllabus and selection criteria for rto exam:-
SELECTION CRITERIA:-
RTO exam is conducted by MPSC every year. MPSC stands for maharashtra public service commision
follwing are the requirement
1 he should be aan indian citizen
2 age requirement
for OBC 35 years
2 for st/sc 38
Tyears
syllabus
for syllabus detail go to the official website of MPSC
wish you best wishes and hope you
will work hard
13th July 2011, 11:46 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts the RTO exam. The eligibility criterion to apply for the test is a pass in the matriculation. In addition, you should be licensed for riding Motor Cycle, Driving light weight and Heavy weight vehicles.

You should also know to read, write and speak Marathi. MPSC carries out the test as per the requirements of RTO officers in various Government agencies that come under MPSC.

Develop the routine of reading employment dailies for knowing about the vacancies. Otherwise frequently visit the official website of MPSC for knowing about the test. The selection criteria will be in accordance with the score in the test.
25th July 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

how to apply the exam
2nd August 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronic and doing degree can I apply for rto exam
3rd September 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I Have to complateed the BE MECHENICAL ENGG.SO I CAN APPLY THE RTO exam. yes than how are prepepration this exam ? which book ar e used ? plz tell this proseeds.
6th September 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

which qualification it requires
7th September 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I am in third year of mech.engg.i want information about prepepration of this exam.....piz tell me...
14th September 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN DIPLOMA IN MACHINICAL ENG. SO HOW TO APPLY RTO EXAME
18th September 2011, 01:18 PM
VIJAYENDRA GOJE

I have completed diploma in electronic and doing degree can I apply for rto exam
19th September 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sorry u cant apply , only BE (MECH) and diploma student can apply
17th October 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am student of second year mech.engg i want to prepare for rto exam
18th October 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the selection criteria for RTO in haryana?
2nd December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in deploma mech(3rd year) student can i apply for this exam?
25th December 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply For the post of RTO
21st January 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of 3rd yr mechanical engg....i want the information about syllabus of this exam.and about criteria.
21st February 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 3rd yr mechanical engg....i want the information about syllabus of this exam.and about criteria.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-selection-criteria-rto-exam-how-apply-rto-exam-280853.html#ixzz1n0BttXtI
30th March 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

syllabus and criteria for selection
4th July 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and Selection criteria for RTO Exam? How to apply for RTO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Have to complateed the BE MECHENICAL ENGG.SO I CAN APPLY THE RTO exam. yes than how are prepepration this exam ? which book ar e used ? plz tell this proseeds.
.which documents are required?
9th September 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i completed my B.E mechanical shall i apply for RTO inspector exams? give me suggetions how to apply for this exam?
26th October 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir, now i am in last year of mechanical engineering , can i apply for RTO exam ? & is there vacancies for ledies?
8th November 2013, 06:35 PM
Shaikharsh

I m a student of diploma in mechanical engineering.
Can i eligible for an rto exam?
Is it requrires compulsory a graduation in m.e(b.e.) or in any field?
2nd February 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

please give me all type of guidence about
rto?(criteria, eligibility for NT-B) & all syllabus?
5th February 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my diploma in automobile engineering i can aplicable for RTO exams?
11th January 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i completed my B.E production shall i apply for RTO inspector exams? give suggestions how to apply for this exam?
23rd July 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in automobile engineering can i apply for RTO exam. ...Please give me suggestions how to apply and which post will available
24th July 2022, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply if my one eye is squint?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?