6th January 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

To become a News Reader I should MBA or Masters in Mass Communication?

hi how are you sir/mam,actually i m shahbaz i have done my graduation now i to become news reader or anchor,now please you guide me wot should i do i m confused should i do my mBA or masterz in mass communication...tell me please i wanna be a anchor in pakistani channel..ok thanks alot

Related Questions:
  1. Course to become a news reader? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  3. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  4. What is the educational requirement to become a Newsreader?
  5. One can become News Reader/News Anchor only by doing MBA or other courses are available as well?
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  7. Which course is best in Graduation for making career in Mass Communication specially for News Reader post?
  8. What should I do after completion of 12th standard from MCVC?
  9. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  10. Which stream to take after class 10 to be a News Reader? Minimum salary of a News Reader? Duration of News Reader course?
  11. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  12. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
  13. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  14. List of good institutes where I can make my career as News Reader/Anchor? What is the scope in it?
  15. What is last date for applying for masters in mass communication at IIMC, Delhi?
  16. Possibility to become a NEWS Anchor for B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  17. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  18. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication? -- [New]
6th January 2011, 08:26 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: To become a News Reader I should MBA or Masters in Mass Communication?

Hi dear
To become a news reader one should be master in mass communication,good softskill so better to do mass communication insteet of doing MBA..........
Good luck......
6th January 2011, 09:06 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Post Re: To become a News Reader I should MBA or Masters in Mass Communication?

MBA is not required for becoming a News-Reader.Degree in Mass Media and communication is required.
Diploma in Mass Communication will also do.
Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication will be appreciated.

You also keep in Mind that -
1.To become a news reader you must be able to speak fluently english.In some case fluent Hindi or other language may be required.
2.You should have good accent,pronounciation & diction.
3.One should have smiling face & a very atractive personality.
4.You also be updated with all the events taking place in world.

Also look for job as news reader in some local channels as a good start.
6th January 2011, 09:31 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: To become a News Reader I should MBA or Masters in Mass Communication?

well shahbaz it depends upon your interest and need little bit of devotion and dedications towards your goal for making it successful...if you want to be a news reader or anchor than you better take up mass communication and journalism but if you are interested on accounting and some stuffs like that than better take mba...it fully depends upon your interest and ambition in your future you want to be....need to be fluent in spoken English as well as written...best wishes.
6th January 2011, 10:39 PM
saswata06

To become a news reader you have to do Master in communication course rather than MBA.
7th January 2011, 07:18 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: To become a News Reader I should MBA or Masters in Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi how are you sir/mam,actually i m shahbaz i have done my graduation now i to become news reader or anchor,now please you guide me wot should i do i m confused should i do my mBA or masterz in mass communication...tell me please i wanna be a anchor in pakistani channel..ok thanks alot
Dear friend,
you should practice reading news papers regulars and also some softskill...
You can also do a master degree course in mass communication...
7th January 2011, 10:07 AM
rks_estate

Hello Dear,

According to my opinion, To become a News Reader you should do Masters in Mass Communication because Mass Communication is related to the media or electronic media field and MBA is the study of bussiness & management.

List of mass communication colleges in india are as follows: -

1. IIMC, New Delhi
2. Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
3. Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
4. AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research Centre, Jamia, New Delhi
5. Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
6. Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
7. Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
8. Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
9. Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam
10. Times School of Journalism, New Delhi
11. Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi ( Delhi )
12. Institute of Mass Communication Film & Television Studies, Kolkata ( West Bengal )
13. Academy for Photographic Excellence [APEx], New Delhi( Delhi )
14. Academy of Broadcasting, Chandigarh( Chandigarh )
15. Advertising Club, Anna Salai( Tamil Nadu )
16. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh( Uttar Pradesh )
17. Amity School of Journalism And Communication, New Delhi( Delhi )
18. ARENA Animation, Andheri (E)( Maharashtra )
19. Asian Academy of Film & Television, Noida( Uttar Pradesh )
20. Banaras Hindu University : Department of Journalism & Mass Communication, Varanasi
21. Bharati Vidya Bhavan’s Sardar Patel College of Communication & Management, New Delhi
22. Birla Institute of Technology (Deemed University), Noida( Uttar Pradesh )
23. Chennai Christian College, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
24. Convergence Institute of Media, Management and Information Technology Studies, Bangalore( Karnataka )
25. Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, New Delhi( Delhi
26. EMPI Institute of Advertising & Communication, New Delhi( Delhi )
27. Fergusson College, Pune( Maharashtra )
28. Goa University, Taleigao Plateau( Goa )
29. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar( Punjab )
30. Indian Institute for Development in Education and Advanced Studies, Navrangpura etc.

Eligibility Criteria: -

1. Graduates from a recognized university with atleast 50% marks.
2. CAT/XAT/MAT/NAT/ATMA scores accepted.
3. Fluent English communication skills.

All the Best
18th June 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 10 2 to become a news reader?.....
21st September 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done mba want to become news reader ,have good communication skill etc but haven't done any course in mass comm ,can i make my carier in new reading what to do for that
thanx.........
29th August 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir plz can u provide me a list of uni and colleges which are offering masters in journalism in rwp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?