1st January 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How should I check the IIT JEE application status after sending the form to IIT Kanpur?

sir i have sent iitjee appplication form to the zonal iit kanpur i want to know my application status

2nd January 2012, 10:34 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How should I check the IIT JEE application status after sending the form to IIT Kanpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have sent iitjee appplication form to the zonal iit kanpur i want to know my application status
How should I check the IIT JEE application status after sending the form to IIT Kanpur?

There is no any problem in checking your Application Status because IIT has provided a link to check Application Status .Here you haven't provided any information regarding your application Form number otherwise i must have provided you information about your application status .But don't worry just follow the below given steps to know the status of your application .
  • First of all visit - http://www.jee.iitk.ac.in/ .You will see following form .
  • Just enter your Application Form Number on the space provided .
  • Click on Submit Button to get the details about your application .

IIT-JEE is not an easy exam and is considered among one of the toughest engineering entrance exam and is best also in india for the purpose of getting admission in engineering courses.so prepare accordingly

With Regards
ravik1214
24th January 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I check the IIT JEE application status after sending the form to IIT Kanpur?

How could I know status of my application form of kanpur zone?
29th February 2012, 07:21 PM
ankitch29

Default Re: How should I check the IIT JEE application status after sending the form to IIT Kanpur?

here click this link
http://www.iitk.ac.in/
here ull get link below" jee"
or just go for this page
http://www.iitk.ac.in/
in this link ull get a mark as "Click here to know your Application Contents "
click on it fill ur application no. u'll get ur status
4th March 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

how to update the form status when something wrong?

pls suggest me???
[email protected]
8th March 2012, 11:29 AM
upadiwakar

11th March 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know my application form status. My application form number is C14300257.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?