21st July 2013, 06:04 PM
AZAHEER

How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science

I had passed 12th scinece. i had get 38% .SO SHOULD I DO BSC OR BSC&IT ?IF BSC THEN FROM WHICH SUBJECT I SHOULD TAKE INTREST?IS BSC HAVING COMPUTER SUBJECT?PLZ REPLY EARLY..

27th October 2014, 08:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZAHEER View Post
I had passed 12th scinece. i had get 38% .SO SHOULD I DO BSC OR BSC&IT ?IF BSC THEN FROM WHICH SUBJECT I SHOULD TAKE INTREST?IS BSC HAVING COMPUTER SUBJECT?PLZ REPLY EARLY..
B.Sc course having sperate specizliation for Coimputer sciecne. But, you have scored very low marks in your 12th board examination. So, it is difficult fr you to get admission for B.Sc computer Science course through regular mode. However, you can try to get admission for B.Sc Computer sciecne course through management qouta.

You can apply for this course in both the online and offline as well. Application details regarding the course will be published in the authorized official website of the respective institution or University. Applicant can download the application form from the official website of the concerned university.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Computer Science:-
  • All students who have completed Class 12th standard or equivalent examination in science stream with Mathematics as a main subject are eligible.
  • Applicants should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the qualifying examination are eligible and 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category like SC/ST and OBC.
30th October 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I think this is time of IT-sector so if you want to earn more and more money then you will have to coose B.Sc.-IT ....but it is depand on your choice, what can you do better ? it is only known by you not me ......KUNDAN KUMAR SAWARN
25th May 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

my daughter has passed 12th with 57 %. if she wants to switch over from science to arts is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?