21st July 2013, 06:18 PM
AZAHEER

Can I become a software engineer by BSc?

I had passed 12th science.i had get 38%.should i do bsc to became software engeneer? bsc have computer subject?reply early.

15th October 2017, 06:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I become a software engineer by BSc?

First thing I would like to let you know that to be an engineer you are required to hold Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology ( B.E./B.Tech. ) degree and hence being a B.Sc degree holder you can not become software engineer even if you have computer science in your bachelor degree.

Further I would also like to let you know that having just managed 38% marks in your Class 12th with Science stream you are not eligible to get admission in B.E./B.Tech. degree course in any AICTE approved college to have reasonable job prospects as for admission in same degree course in any AICTE approved college one has to at least manage 45% marks in his/her Class 12th with PCM group.

In my advice if you have interest in software world then you can look for pursuing MCA ( Master of Computer Application ) degree course which as a bright scope in software world and you can pursue the same after your B.Sc degree course.

14th October 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a software engineer by BSc?

Bzc student how will get a software job

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?