22nd June 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I take MSc in Maharashtra after completing BSc? I have passed 12th science

First i m studing in karanataka and i was passed 12 sci can i take.bsc in.maharastra and after complete bsc can i got gob in maharastra

Related Questions:
  1. BITS Pilani takes admission in its M.Sc program after 12th only or after doing B.Sc?
  2. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  3. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  4. How to get admission for MSc forensic science after completing B.E computers
  5. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  6. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  7. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  8. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  9. How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science
  10. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme? -- [New]
  11. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  12. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  13. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  14. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  16. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
  17. Can I do MSc Maths from External Pune University after completing BSc Chemistry from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon
  18. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
16th August 2016, 12:06 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take MSc in Maharashtra after completing BSc? I have passed 12th science

B.Sc. stands for Bachelor of Science. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Science. Candidates who have completed 12th standard in Science stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue this course.

Most of the colleges offer admissions in B.Sc. course on basis of merit of 12th standard board examination marks. Some top reputed institutes conducts an entrance examination to find merit candidates for offering admission in B.Sc course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed 12th standard in Science stream from a Government rceognised board, so, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. course and after completion of your B.Sc. course, you can also find a lot of job opportunities in both private an public sector companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?