19th November 2012, 09:00 PM
sidrock

How should I do CS course? What is the duration for the course

i waana know that how to do a c.s. course n how many yearss duration of this course n give me its full detail.......n i m now in b.com 2nd year......plzz tell me

20th November 2012, 03:48 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How should I do CS course? What is the duration for the course

Hello friends ................

Company Secretary course :

This course is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

And this course is sub divide in three sections

Foundation,

Executive,

Professional

The required educational qualifications for the Foundation course is 10+2 .

After completing the foundation course you can apply for the Executive programme.

And at the time of Executive programme course your age should be 17 years.

After passing the Executive Programme examination, you can registered for the Professional Programme.

Admission to this course throughout the year and this exam is conducted 2 times in a year such as June & December.

Fee & Duration for Company secretary course;

The fee for foundation programme is 3600.

And executive programme fee is 7000 ( commerce graduates ) & 7750 (Non commerce student).

Foundation course duration is 8 and nine months.

For the executive program and Professional program duration is 9 months.

After passing executive program.And this course is complete after 16 months practical training.

More details www.icsi-india.com.

All the best
21st November 2012, 08:30 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I do CS course? What is the duration for the course

Hello,
CS (Company Secretary)course is conducted by the ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India).

It consists of Three stages(for candidates after 12th) with an additional 15 months of practical training.

1.Foundation Programme

2.Executive Programme

3.Professional Programme.

As you are in garduation 2nd year you can opt for this course after completing your graduation then you will have two satges apart from the 15 months practical training.

You will hav to undergo the following stages-:

1.Executive Programme

2.Professional Programme.

The training may be opted after passing the Executive Programme.

The duration for the Executive Programme and Professional Programme is of Twelve Months each.

The Admission for the CS course is open throught the year and the examination is held twice a year in the months of June & December respectively.

The prospectus for the same can be obtained from the offices of the ICSI across India.

For Executive Programme->Rs.300(by cash payment)and Rs.350(by courier/post).
Note that only after passing the Executive Programme you will be able to join the Professional Programme.

The payment can be made through Demand Draft in favour of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India’ payable at New Delhi.If sent by courier or Post or can be paid by cash in the counters of the offices of the ICSI.

There is facility of Online registration as well which ca be done atwww.icsi.in.

Good Luck.
21st February 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

may i done cs after bba?
24th July 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i did Bcom but is any college is there for cs course
20th September 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

am compleated m.com can i join directly executive programme? Is there is any entrance?
20th September 2013, 10:22 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend........................

Information About Company Secretary course :

This course is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and this course is sub divide in three sections -Foundation, Executive, and Professional.

The required educational qualifications for the Foundation course is 10+2 .After completing the foundation course you can apply for the Executive programme and at the time of Executive programme course your age should be 17 years. After passing the Executive Programme examination, you can registered for the Professional Programme.

Admission to this course throughout the year and this exam is conducted 2 times in a year such as June & December.

Course Duration

A candidate needs to clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

Foundation Course: The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream.

Duration: The course is of 8 months.

Intermediate Course: A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Duration: The course is of 9 months.

Final Course

On passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

Fee Structure of ICSI: You need to spend Rs 3,600 for the foundation program. A commerce graduate can pay a fee of Rs 7000 for Executive program and a non-commerce graduate, Rs 7750 for admission to ICSI course.
8th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I had just given 12 board exam and now it is may so when*'

I can registered myself. For foundation courses
15th May 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed 12TH from commerce stream and i am intrested to do cs so can i do my B.com and cs studies side by side?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?