31st July 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for IB? I am a production engineering student with 54%

I want to join IB.i am production engineering passed with 54 percentage.
Rply at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  2. How may I apply for industrial training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech having production engineering stream
  3. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  4. Is a final year Production Engineering student eligible to apply for GATE in Aerospace Engineering Course?
  5. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical engineering -- [New]
  6. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  7. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical
  8. Can I apply for SAIL Exam being a final year candidate of B.Tech in Production Engineering?
  9. What is Production Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  11. Can I apply for IB job after passing production engineering from Shivaji University
  12. Being a student of mechanical production stream, am I eligible to apply in jobs for mechanical stream?
  13. What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?
  14. Process to apply for Income tax officer's post after production engineering?
  15. Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?
  16. What to choose between production engineering and instrumentation and control engineering?
  17. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  18. Which are the master courses for production engineering graduates?
30th April 2015, 05:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for IB? I am a production engineering student with 54%

IB stands for Intelligence Bureau. Ministry of Home Affairs conducts entrance exam for post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.

Eligibility criteria for ACIO exam:

>>Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

So being a production engineering student, you are eligible for the exam.

Age criteria:

The age limit is 18-27 years on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit is relaxed by three years for OBC candidates and five years for SC/ST respectively.

Entrance examination consists of questions from:

>>General English.

>>Reasoning

>>General Awareness.

>>Mathematics and Computer Knowledge.

The examination fee for the General and OBC candidates is Rs 100. SC/ST candidates and female candidates are exempted for paying fees.

For any more details, you can visit the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs, www.mha.gov.in.
15th May 2015, 02:22 AM
saibaban

IB stands for Intelligence Bureau. Ministry of Home Affairs conducts entrance exam for post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.

Eligibility criteria for ACIO exam:

>>Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

So being a production engineering student, you are eligible for the exam.

Age criteria:

The age limit is 18-27 years on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit is relaxed by three years for OBC candidates and five years for SC/ST respectively.

Entrance examination consists of questions from:
==
>>General English.

>>Reasoning

>>General Awareness.
15th May 2015, 02:01 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend as you are engineering student then you are eligible to become ib officer what you have to do is clear the acio exam.ACIO exam is conducted every year by ministry of home affairs every year.
ELIGIBILTY:
1.You must have completed your graduation from any recognized university.
2.Age limit for this exam is 18-27 years.Age relaxation is applicable to the reserve category students.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?