1st May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in B.Com course in computers and hons?

about B.com course computers & hons for 2013....please send to me the details

5th May 2014, 08:19 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I get admission in B.Com course in computers and hons?

To get admission in B.Com course in Computer Application you must have qualified your intermediate examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. B.Com in Computer Application it have a good Scope in the future aspects you can survival both the areas if you get any opportunity. It is best option because when gaining knowledge with other stream it is useful in the future purpose. You must secure at least 60% Marks in your intermediate examination and 5% relaxation for reserved categories. There is no entrance examination for B.Com in CA course but some popular institution conducting the entrance examination. The admission will be based on the Merit basis followed by Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?