12th December 2012, 10:07 AM
spsolanki

How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering

hello friends,
i have done B. Tech with electrical engineering and i have one year experience in the related field. i m working with a small taxtile company and now i m not interested with my job.... can u help me to find the new job..... how can i got the right job......please help me

Related Questions:
2nd February 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering

what would be the right decision after btech in electrical engineering
7th April 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering

hi frnds i completed my b.tech in eee in 2013,i took a coaching for gate but i didn't qualified in that but i have an interest to do electrical core job do i have any chances to settiled in that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?