31st December 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How should I get the form of Mass Communication?

i m sagar arora and want to get form of mass and comunication pls tell me how i get this form

15th February 2012, 07:51 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How should I get the form of Mass Communication?

Hi

Mass Communication is the course which is deemed to be in very high demand in the coming future.

Its a new course, and it basically covers the Communication skills and how one should deal with the masses when it comes to talking, writing, communicating etc..

Now there are certain Basic Requirements before you take up this course :-

1. Since this is a graduate course, you have to be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India.

2. You have to apply for this course in the college from where you intend to study this course.

Now coming to your query, Since you have not mentioned which college you want to do Mass Communication from, I a unable to give you exact details on it.

However, once you pass out of 12th, that 3 months time is for admissions.

June, July and August are the three months which are considered as the admission months.

So most colleges take out their admission forms during this time. However if you require to get admission in some college which holds an entrance exam, then I would suggest you to visit its official website for more information on this.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?