13th January 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?

hai..my name is pranay, i am persuing btech 3rd year in the decipline of ECE in hyderabad...my aim after my btech is to join ISRO...i had a good acedamic result in my 10th and inter(10+2)..how should i get into isro?when will be the exams conducted?will they take btech students?please help me to get into this..

27th February 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?

sir,my name is rajesh i am pursing 3rd b.tech of ece in palvoncha(khammam dist) and having good academic results in 10th and 10 2 class.my aim after my btech is to join in ISRO... please give me the suggetions for preparing isro exam from now onwords and other notifications of isro.
2nd April 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?

i need more details about job in isro for b tech
2nd April 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,this is keerthi pursuing 3rd btech i am very intrested in research mainly in isro,barc,drdo.i need suggetions to achive it please post me ur advises to me to achive my goal to my
email id:[email protected]
12th June 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student of third year securing 80% upto third year,86 in 10and 84 %in 10 2,will there is any oppurtunity for me in isro???
23rd June 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

is there any opportunity to join isro after b.tech??
2nd July 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir ,
I am pursuing 3rd year in B,E.., ECE.. previously I am Diploma holder in the Field of ECE with 91.2%(pre-final & final Sem). My childhood ambition is i want to placed in ISRO in the designation of State-lite communication designer. Is there any Entrance Exam to apply...? and plz say how to apply..... Via to my mail....[[email protected]].I request you to guide you to me for Acheive MY AMBITION.
4th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

need to do project at isro or vssc. any ideas guys??????????????????????????????????????????
15th July 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Iam a third year student from ec branch how can i get admission in isro & what r the exams that i should qualifiy?
5th August 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech student of 2nd year cs. branch nd i wanna do do m.tech from iiit. how should i prepare for gate examimation to secure good marks.nd i cant join coachng etc. bcz of financial reasons thnx...
13th August 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to a get good job in ISRO?
I am studying 3rd B.tech,ECE now......
8th October 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

when will be the exam conducted for 2013? DATE FOR APPLICATION?
15th January 2013, 02:58 PM
Saikiran M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai..my name is pranay, i am persuing btech 3rd year in the decipline of ECE in hyderabad...my aim after my btech is to join ISRO...i had a good acedamic result in my 10th and inter(10+2)..how should i get into isro?when will be the exams conducted?will they take btech students?please help me to get into this..

Im quite sorry to see this question unanswered despite so many queries.

ISRO offers an outstanding career and magnificent life to its employees. The aspirants can not only work but also can update their qualifications though its schemes.
One can always reach the career page of ISRO @ http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx for latest job oppurtunities.
Also, Students can visit their intertesting students corner @ http://www.isro.org/scripts/spacemuseum-flash.aspx for latest advancements at ISRO

In particular, for an ECE engineer/engg. student seeking job @ ISRO, One has to have exceptional skills through academics.
-> ISRO offers the position of Technical Assistant (Electrical) in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 +Grade Pay Rs.4600/- for Diploma in Electrical Engineering in First Class. Or its certified equivalent.

-> Candidates with BTech (minimum aggregate of 65%) in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science engineering can apply for the Scientist/Engineers 'SC' positions at ISRO in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-. These candidates have to thru ISRO's exam comprising of GATE syllabus. For more info, go through ISRO's website/notification.(given above)
refer ADVERTISEMENT No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2012 DATED 08-02-2012 for complete details

It seems much harder to get into ISRO but one must understand that the path to excellence has never been never easier.
Keep Working hard. India needs leaders not cowards of small hearts compromising with life.
Good Luck!
19th February 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hey sir" i am anand soni i pass of 12 th class i want to doing anew course " please tell me "

thanks
1st March 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm pursuing 3rd year.can i apply for isro??
5th August 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

respected mam/sir,
I am bhagya...my doubt is I got 54% in my B.tech. But my goal is IAS. for IAS my result 54% is sufficient or not. pls help me.
29th December 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Im doing btech in marine engineering in mumbai did I have the oppurtunity to enter ISRO
13th November 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of Electronics and communication Engineering. I have 70% in Btech and 90% marks in both 2 and 10th. Can i apply for a job in ISRO before completing the course. only 6 months need to complete the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?