28th June 2011, 04:57 PM
hassan haroon

How should I get trained from Photography? I want to make my career in photo shooting

i m in meerut from uttar pradesh , so how should i get trained for photography? pls i want to make my carrier in photo shooting of nature , etc?

15th March 2012, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get trained from Photography? I want to make my career in photo shooting

In order to get trained in Photography, you should join some professional courses in photography. There are no specific requirements or educational qualifications required to enter in to this field. A minimum of 12th class is the desired qualification for joining photography courses. There are certain institutes which offer BA course in photography. Also in certain institutes, photography is offered as an optional subject in the fine arts course. Apart from this, you can also join for part time, diploma or certification courses in this area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?