7th April 2012, 04:27 PM

How to make a career in Photography after passing BCA? Details about the course and the fee structure?

i m doin bca . last year student. i wana make my carrier in photography. after bca can i do it????? give the details of this course and fees too. which institute, i do.???
tell me plz. i shall hightly obliged to u ,
thankuuu
[email protected]

18th May 2012, 08:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in Photography after passing BCA? Details about the course and the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i m doin bca . last year student. i wana make my carrier in photography. after bca can i do it????? give the details of this course and fees too. which institute, i do.???
tell me plz. i shall hightly obliged to u ,
thankuuu
[email protected]
Candidate who have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University may look to pursue Post Graduate Dipoma courses in Photography. There are various Institutes which offers PG Diploma programs in Photography.

Following are the list of some of the top Institutes offering PG Diploma in Photography along with Admission criteria.

Light and Life Academy
  • Admission Criteria - Graduation in any Discipline and Portfolio evaluation, Interview. [Duration – 1 year]
  • Course Fee - Rs. 4,90,000
  • Refundable security deposit - Rs. 30,000
NICC - International College of Media & Design
  • Admission Criteria - Graduation in any Discipline and NICC Entrance Exam pass [Aptitude Test, Portfolio evaluation, Interview] [Duration – 2 year]
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication [SACAC]
  • Admission Criteria - Graduation in any Discipline and Aptitude Test, followed by Personal Interview. [Duration – 1 year]
  • Course Fee - Rs. 1,50,000
  • Refundable security deposit - Rs. 10,000
For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutes.
8th September 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a career in Photography after passing BCA? Details about the course and the fee structure?

How to make a career in
Photography after passing MCA? Details
about the course and the fee structure?
plz rply me...am waiting for ur answer
my email id [email protected]
8th May 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am yuvaraj Now I am doing bca second year and I want do something different and I want to See famous places and cities in the world which course are which job is suitable for that after bca.
It's my dream so please answer send to my mail
mail:[email protected]
I hope I ll get answer to my question in my mail
16th December 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I I'm also in last year of bca and I'll try to go in photography course which one is batter my email I'd is [email protected]
26th January 2015, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

I am nandini I am doing my bca after bca am thinking to get into job which are the companies in which I may get job easily
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?