7th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How should i join CBI if I have a fit body?

anyone encourge me for the cbi. But i like the job. so anybody help him to take to cbi i have a good body performance

29th March 2012, 03:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i join CBI if I have a fit body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
anyone encourge me for the cbi. But i like the job. so anybody help him to take to cbi i have a good body performance

Candidates having fit bodies do have an additional advantage when it comes to applying for a post in a department which do requires agile personals. However, beside having these qualities, one has to go through the selection procedure which are mandatory when it comes to joining a Police department or CBI. In order to join Central Bureau of Investigation [CBI]department, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University in any stream. Beside this one has to appear for the Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The age limit to apply for the exam is 20 to 25 years. After the successful entrance exam and interview round candidates will be eligible to join as a Sub Inspector in the Central Bureau of Investigation [CBI]department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?