17th May 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How should I join fashion designing course after completing 12th with commerce stream

hello im anmaika gupta from pune. i had completed my 12th with commerce steram so i want to join fashion desiging course so which college is bst for me?? im very interested in it..

6th May 2014, 12:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I join fashion designing course after completing 12th with commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello im anmaika gupta from pune. i had completed my 12th with commerce steram so i want to join fashion desiging course so which college is bst for me?? im very interested in it..
If your aspiring to apply for fashion designing course then you may apply for bachelor degree courses like, B.Sc in Fashion Technology, B.Sc in Fashion and Apparel Designing, B.Sc in Fashion Designing (Hons) etc.. To apply for this Fashion Designing Course, You should complete 12th standard or equivalent Examination in any discipline with Minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . Your age should not more then 21 years. You should be qualified in entrance examinations like, Infopark School of Fashion Entrance Examination, Vidya Institute of Entrance Examination etc.. The Admission for Fashion Designing course is based on the Entrance Examination score and 12th board Examination. So, If you score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for Fashion Designing course from recognized university .

Best Fashion Designing College in India :-
  • Asma Hussain Institute of Fashion Technology
  • Pearl Academy of Fashion
  • Apeejay Institute of Design
  • Amity University
  • Delhi Film University
  • JD Institute of Fashion Technology
  • WLC College
  • The Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology
  • Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Science
  • Srimati National Techno Institution
22nd May 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join fashion designing course after completing 12th with commerce stream

I have completed my 12 with 70% commerce side and now i am interested in fashion designing. I want to ask with subject including in fashion designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?