16th June 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How should I join MSc in one of the best colleges in India? I have completed my graduation in BSc Hons

Hi, myself kruthika I completed my graduation in BSc (hons) in applied chemistry now I want to join for msc in one of the best colleges In india but how??

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join MSc in one of the best colleges in India? I have completed my graduation in BSc Hons
  2. Best government institutes in India for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc in Physics Hons
  3. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  4. Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?
  5. Which colleges in India offer MSc in Instrumental Astronomy?
  6. Colleges offering MSc Genetics in Post Graduation? I have done BSc Zoology Hons from Hansraj College
  7. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  8. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  9. How to join coaching centers after doing MSc in Actuarial Science? What is the procedure to apply? I have completed BSc Hons Maths
  10. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  11. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana?
  12. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  13. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join MSc in forensic science after doing BSc hons mathematics -- [New]
  15. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  16. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  17. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  18. How to do MSc in Statistics? I have done BSc in Mathematics Hons
31st December 2017, 05:32 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: How should I join MSc in one of the best colleges in India? I have completed my graduation in BSc Hons

Yes but before it you have to clear entrance exams for best colleges for M.Sc.

Eligibility for M.Sc applied chemistry:-

Student must have passed a bachelor's degree in (PCM) with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Some reputed universities conduct entrance exams to get admission in their university.

List of some entrance exams:-

IIT JAM
OUAT Entrance Exam
GSAT
Delhi university M.Sc entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?