22nd May 2011, 06:58 PM
pkw

Which colleges in India offer MSc in Instrumental Astronomy?

I have just now completed graduation in bsc with specialization in electronic. I want to know which colleges in India offer MSc in Instrumental astronomy. I mainly prefer colleges of Mumbai, Bangalore and Kerala. Can you please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  2. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  3. Best colleges that offer Astronomy/Space course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is MSc in Astronomy having a good scope in India? Which are the universities offering this course?
  5. Subjects should be taken in 11th standard to do Ph.D in Astronomy? List of colleges for Ph.D Astronomy?
  6. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  7. Which institutions offer M.Sc.or integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. course in astronomy?
  8. What subjects to pick up in 11th for doing Ph.D in Astronomy in future? -- [New]
  9. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  11. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  12. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  13. How can I get admission in IIT for Ph.D in Astronomy programme?
  14. Required percentage of marks in UG to do Post Graduate Degree in Astronomy? Best colleges in North India for this course?
  15. Universities teaching PG degree in Astrophysics?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Roorkee? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  18. Any institutes in IIT which have Astrophysics subject?
30th June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges in India offer MSc in Instrumental Astronomy?

sir,i havealready passed b.sc.in physics& maths.
nowi would like to take admission in astrophys.
pleasetell me about colleges&when the entrance test schduel.
13th July 2011, 10:11 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i havealready passed b.sc.in physics& maths.
nowi would like to take admission in astrophys.
pleasetell me about colleges&when the entrance test schduel.
The colleges in India which offers M.sc in astrophysics are:

St. Xavier`s College - Kolkata, West Bengal

Mother Teresa Women - Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu

Punjabi University, Patiala

Osmania University, Hyderabad
6th September 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to how much marks are required in B.Sc for M.Sc in astrophysics?
5th April 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between instrumental and theoretical astrophysics/astronomy?
15th June 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

after doing BE in electronics what are the available courses in the astronomy feild
19th March 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying BE ece.. Am i eligible to study MSc astrophysics..? Which college is best in India and also abroad?..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?