23rd May 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How should I manage time to get marks above 90%? I am a 12th class student with science stream

i am a 12 class student with science stream. how should i have to manage time to get marks above 90 percent

16th June 2012, 09:55 AM
kengtha

Default Re: How should I manage time to get marks above 90%? I am a 12th class student with science stream

For getting above 90%, you have to be thorough with the NCERT books if you are from CBSE or the text books of other board.You have to be well enriched conceptually and you should practice mathematics a lot.Also you should give equal importance to each and every subject.You should practice previous years' questions.Last but not the least ,have confidence within you and keep up your hard work.
26th June 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I manage time to get marks above 90%? I am a 12th class student with science stream

hi... i am a student of class12th cbse board. i have PCB PLUS M . how can i manage my time b/w 4 subjects with regular school classes to score good percentage ?
27th June 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to score above 90% without coaching?
8th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

ho should i manage time to get above 90 percent in 12 th class
18th August 2012, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

how can I concentrate oin my studies to get 90% in science stream
9th September 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How do i manage time to get 85 in my PU board exam. I have the last 5 months for my preparation.
18th September 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Dr sir,
. . now i study in 12standard,so i want to get 90% marks in sciences sterm in. w.b bord.So what i can do 4 this.
plz help me.
26th September 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

how should i concentrate on study in 12th class
8th October 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

how should i concentrate on study in science streem i am not going to class alos plzzz gide me i want 80% what should i do
25th October 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i hv 4 months to prepare my board exam till now i not study any thing how can i get mark above 90%
3rd November 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I am sahil student of 12 class of non med i wanna get 90% in bord exam basically main 10 hindi medium main tha 11 main mere 52% aye the but ab main kuch prove karna chahta hu and pec main engerier bana chata hu so please help me i m so mently disturb that how can i do this task?
1st April 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

how are manage timetable
4th June 2013, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

How do i manage my time table to get above 90% marks in exams ? i m commerce stream side student.
4th June 2013, 07:03 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Hai friend,

Inorder to succeed in your exams, you must be very perfect in understanding your level of standard.

You must start your preparation with the difficult subject and then with the easy subjects.

Most Importantly you must be very sincere and punctual in your studies.

you prepare a good time table and prepare accordingly.

Be sincere, punctual and Work Hard.

Then, you will definitely get a percentage of above 90%.

All the best.
28th July 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

iam 11 class student.how can i score more marks in science stream?
27th September 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

how we can score
14th November 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 12 class commerce in kashmir i weak in accountancy nd business studies.
13th May 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i m student of commerce .what will i do after 12th which cource i can choice
25th May 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i m a science pcm student giving jharkhand board which book is best to study. ?
26th July 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I have to improve my 12 PCB marks also I am doing a new course side by side I have a night study plan for studying my other course even I go to college for 6 hours and its sufficient for that and I am left with 7 hours so how much time I should gave to each subject
27th July 2015, 01:45 AM
JSD.

It is good that you are aiming high.Aiming high is easy but it seems difficult to complete it.But It is also not impossible to complete it.Every thing can be done by normal human being.Only true dedications and hard work can achieve it.

Dear aspirant, you must have a good plan.It is good to have a plan than having a no plan.First you have to make a well planned plan for your study.It is strongly noted that your plan must be flexible with you.Generally we people make more tight plans like we will sleep only 4 to 5 hours and continuously study like a horse or ass.

No it is not good ,in this type of plan you will loose you health as well as attention towards your studies.In your plan you must have sleep of minimum 6 hours in night and maximum of 8 hours.You can also take rest sleep of 1 hour in day time.Sleeping two hours in a day time can minimize your sleeping of 3 hour in night time.Here I am meaning that your attention towards the things will be two high.

So You have to make such a plan that you must have a proper sleep, and no need of continuous study.You have to study maximum 1.5 hours than you have to take break like water, bathing or walk for 15 mins,This keeps your mind fresh and cool.

And most important thing is that when the examination date comes near than avoid social networking sites, chatting, long gaming.If you do focus on your target than definitely you can achieve it.The only thing is to remember that, There is no substitute of hard-work. If you do hard work sincerely than no one in the world who can stop you to achieve your goal.

Regards,
JSD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?