2nd October 2011, 12:26 AM
moresnehallovely

Can I do Ph.D in Management after doing full time M.Com in Business Management and scoring 50% marks?

I have completed with my Full time Mcom in Business Management and scored 50% of marks.Can I do Phd in management?..and from which university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in management after doing M.Com in Business management with 50% marks?
  2. Will my B.Tech degree in electrical engineering from K.S.O.U. through distance learning program be accepted by government for promotion?
  3. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  4. Is it possible to study MBA along with job if placed in Infosys BPO?
  5. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  6. Higher studies PG courses after B.Com? Colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?
  8. Scholarships available for PhD(Management) student of Alagappa University? -- [New]
  9. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  10. Whether preparing for JRF in Management is beneficial to pursue Ph.D in Management? Procedure to get admission?
  11. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  12. B-Schools in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka after 635.5 and 80.5 percentile in MAT?
  13. How to get the french paper for Grade 9 and 10?
  14. What can I do after passing BSc mathematics with computer science? Is there any way to do MBA after doing BSc Maths? Which course is recommended in MBA?
  15. Best fields of MBA after BSc computer science
  16. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management?
  17. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  18. Is Part Time PhD in Management available for an Employee?
14th November 2011, 06:08 PM
Beready

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Management after doing full time M.Com in Business Management and scoring 50% marks?

hello friend,

yes, you can do P.hd in management ,
and its also good for you ,
i am very happy to hear that you want to continue your education thats great .
good luck.
15th November 2011, 04:59 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Management after doing full time M.Com in Business Management and scoring 50% marks?

yes u can do ph d in management and later opt for teaching or research in management field
or
become a senior management consultant,advisor
best of luck
15th November 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Thank u so much..Can u plz let me no can i do it from mumbai university?
20th May 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BBM and M.com both in first class, now I am interested in studying further may i know the procedure for M,phil and Ph.d
19th September 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Management after doing full time M.Com in Business Intelligence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?