17th August 2012, 05:49 PM
Om Bhakre

How should I prepare for CDAC? I am pursuing B.E in computer engineering 5th semester

hi.,
I m pursuing B.E. in comp.engineering 5th semister
I want to know, when should i prepare for C-DAC.,
What course should i apply for.,
What are preparations to done for C-DAC.,
What should be my B.E. Percentage..

Related Questions:
  1. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
  2. Tips to prepare well for GATE after 5th semester of B.Tech.
  3. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  4. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?
  5. When Should I appear in GRE if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 5th semester?
  6. How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student? -- [New]
  8. How can I get a job in government sector after pursuing MCA 5th semester from SMU?
  9. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  10. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  11. Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  13. Procedure of whole CDAC entrance test? How to prepare for the exam?
  14. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Computer Aided Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the eligibility(minimum age) for giving PRT recruitment test for KVS and DSSSB? What is the syllabus for recruitment and date of next exam?
  16. How can I become a web designer? I am pursuing MCA in 5th semester
  17. How can I prepare for IES exam while in 5th semester? Which steps to follow?
  18. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
1st May 2015, 06:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for CDAC? I am pursuing B.E in computer engineering 5th semester

C-DAC stands for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.

The eligibility criteria for the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) are as under:-

-The candidate must be a graduate in Engineering or equivalent in Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT or related areas. Or

-The candidate must be a post graduate in Engineering Sciences, e.g. M.Sc (CS, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation, etc.)

C-CAT Exam is conducted manually at various cities all across India. The exam pattern for the C-CAT exam is

SECTION - A consists of English, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude,

SECTION - B consists of C Programming, Data Structures, Data Communications and Network and Operating Systems,and

SECTION - C consists of Computer Architecture, Digital Electronics and Microprocessors.

The time duration provided for each section is one hour having 50 questions of 3 marks each.The maximum marks for the exam is 150.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?