31st October 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

When Should I appear in GRE if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 5th semester?

hello everyone
now i am studying in 3rd year
B.Tech IT engineering, i.e 5th semester.
when should i appear for gre exam????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should I refer to prepare for GRE? I am an EC 5th semester student
  2. How can I get a job in government sector after pursuing MCA 5th semester from SMU?
  3. How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering
  4. What is the eligibility(minimum age) for giving PRT recruitment test for KVS and DSSSB? What is the syllabus for recruitment and date of next exam?
  5. How can I become a web designer? I am pursuing MCA in 5th semester
  6. How should I prepare for CDAC? I am pursuing B.E in computer engineering 5th semester
  7. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  8. How can I prepare for GRE exam while studying Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  10. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  11. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  12. Is there any company in Nagpur for live project? I am pursuing MCA in 5th semester
  13. Which field is better for me pursuing 5th semester of BCA course and Networking course?
  14. What is the syllabus of NET test? I am pursuing MCA from MDU in 5th semester
  15. Is there any DRDO centre in Meerut City?
  16. Can MCA students apply for HAL Exam being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of MCA?
  17. How may I get previous year question papers of 5th semester?
  18. TSC recruitment and Pending Backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
1st November 2014, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Should I appear in GRE if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 5th semester?

You can appear for GRE in your B.Tech 4th year. Before appearing for GRE, take coaching from any best coaching institutes and practice the online tests to check your ability of scoring marks. By qualifying GRE and IELTS examination, you can get admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies. The validity of GRE score is 5 years.
7th August 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When Should I appear in GRE if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 5th semester?

***Hello sir. Am btech 2nd yr 1st sem , is there any wrong if i prepare for GRE all through my 2nd year and take the test at end of 2nd year ,so that i can be free from GATE preparation? Is that right to take test at end of 2nd year if i prepare seriously all through this my 2nd year....plzzz reply fast as soon as possible****
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?