28th September 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IIT JAM when only few months are left?

sir i have done my graduation /i want to m.sc in applied geology and now only few months are left so how should i preapre is this possible to crack this exam with out coaching

31st July 2022, 08:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IIT JAM when only few months are left?

To prepare for IIT JAM if last few months you will have to work smartly and following steps can help you in your preparation :

* First go through the syllabus and pattern of the examination thoroughly.

* Go through the past year papers and try to make a rough idea about the subjectwise and topicwise weightage of a particular subject and topics in the examination.

* Start with the subjects which belongs to your strength as preparing them will give you confidence. Then become selective in way that prepare for topics having more weightage and which are scoring as per the previous year patterns.

* Please give specific amount of time to revision without getting involved too much in covering the whole syllabus.

* Practice more and more numericals, past year papers and test series as much as you can as they will help you to clear your concepts and avoid silly mistakes.

Hope this methodology will help you to get the maximum you can secure in whatever limited you have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?