8th September 2019, 04:25 PM
Shahi23

How should I prepare myself and what should I study after 12th to become a Scientist?

Dear Sir/Madam, presently I am in standard 9 studying in Gorakhpur of Uttar Pradesh state and from childhood I have a dream to go in space or become a scientist in space field but now I don’t know that which exams I should give now which books to learn? So, please tell me about this questions and also about that which degrees and exam should I take after 12th standard? Also, please tell me that how much salary I will get when I became a scientist in this field and join ISRO or NASA?

16th July 2020, 04:17 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: How should I prepare myself and what should I study after 12th to become a Scientist?

To become a scientist, you must at least take physical science, mathematics & biology.
After passing 12th you must be graduate & then master degree.
You must have Astro physics,aerodynamics or space field physics in both graduation & in post graduation.
Those scientists of ISRO who are working in the field of space research can earn average annual salary from Rs 150000 to Rs 612000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?