14th September 2012, 04:39 PM
shrikrishna radhe

How should I prepare for Physics?

how to do studies for physics ???...could u please tell me how is that done

2nd November 2012, 03:35 PM
alledusol

Default Re: How should I prepare for Physics?

Physics need the help of good mathematical background.
1 For higher secondary students So first be friend with maths and mainly trigonometry, integration, differentiation etc.
2 If you prepare for an exam dont stick to concepts ant theories comes to the application level of it.
3 Solve maximum problems for each formula dont be stuck up with sample problems
4 Alwys physics question would be tricky. So will be capable of identify which formula is apt, what are the quantitie sgiven
5 Next important point is derivation where you can score maximum. Be thorough with that
Be confident you can handle all kind of problems
3rd November 2012, 04:52 PM
sah.alok

Default Re: How should I prepare for Physics?

well for physics you need to understand the theory behind it because until and unless you
get through the point correctly you will not understand it correctly ,solve problems which are related to physics ,solve conceptual questions,but you need to understand the theory behind every logic of any physical concept and then the same tactics above mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?