1st August 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for 12th exam? Best books to be referred in physics?

my name is jaisri, i am studying 12th std,how to prepare for 12th exam, how to read physics, maths,which is the best book in physics

30th April 2015, 05:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for 12th exam? Best books to be referred in physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is jaisri, i am studying 12th std,how to prepare for 12th exam, how to read physics, maths,which is the best book in physics
Tips and tricks to score better marks in 10+2 exam board exam:

>>First of all go through the syllabus of all subjects for which you will have to give exams in 10+2 board exams. For Science stream with mathematics, subjects will be Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and last one of your choice.

>>Prepare a daily routine for Self Study for the different subjects. Give time slots for each subjects and special emphasis on subjects in which you feel you are weak or lagging.

>>Mathematics needs practice as much as possible. So give an hour extra to this subject. Practice the problems from NCERT, RD Sharma as much as possible.

>>For Phyiscs, refer to NCERT books and HC Verma for numerical portions. No need to go for more books. These two books are sufficient to score better marks in Physics exam as well as competitive exams.

>>For Chemistry, O.P Tandon and NCERT is fine for physical, organic and inorganic chemistry.

Revision at regular intervals of time is the key element for scoring good marks in board exams.

Before exams , practice previous years papers in limited time and writing answers in board exam in neat and clean handwriting. Apply good presentation strategy so that examiner can give good marks.
30th April 2015, 11:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for 12th exam? Best books to be referred in physics?

To secure good marks in your 12th board examination you should follow some of the tips given below :-

*You must take care of your health as a sound mind recites in a sound body .

*The another important think is the management of time .Do not waste your time as well as energy in useless things .

* You should always have the complete original textbook in your mind as the questions are always based on the syllabus of original textbook .

* You should also go for some side book for more practice of the questions and the question having bit of twist and tales .

* You should look to be more practical when you are going through the book and have the concepts and applications same in your mind rather than the whole topics .

You do not have to worry much about the Physics .You just have to have faith in yourself that you can do well in the same .

For physics you can go for book by H.C. Verma or Resnik Halliday Waiker for more practice that too once you have gone through your original textbook.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?