3rd December 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for the SSB interview?

sir, this is my first ssb interview......sir i would like to know that how should i prepare for the interview.....my interview will be on 19th december and so there is very less time left......please help me. mail me your suggestions at my email: [email protected]
Thanking you.....Aveek

14th April 2015, 08:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for the SSB interview?

SSB stands for the Service Selection Board. It is generally of 5-6 days and consists of different type of test on different days.

Day 1: Screening test

It consists of questions on aptitude, reasoning and english. Further picture perception test is also conducted and you have to give brief description of picture shown to officers.

If you clear the first day of SSB, you will be eligible for next four days tests.

So, try to work on quantitative aptitude, reasoning, picture perception test and better communication skills.

Day 2: Psychology tests

>>Thematic Appreciation test.

>>Word Association test.

>>Situation Reaction test.

Day 3 and 4: GTO tests

>>Group discussion.

>>Group planning exercises.

>>Group obstacle race.

>>Final group task.

Day 5: Conference and Personal interview.

Important tips:

1. Do not try to act over smart or show which you are not, officers are psychologists they will assess your all behaviours.

2. Do not hesitate, represent your ideas and views in gentleman way.

3. Donot speak loudly in group discussion and never argument.

4. Speak fluently, and always have good posture an gesture while doing any activity.

5. Do not lie, say represent yourself as gentleman.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?