1st January 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How should I proceed in 4th year B.Tech? I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech

i am 3 year btech now.i want details about internship sir..how should i proceed in 4 year btech.how will be this internship helpfull to me...i belong to civil branch

9th November 2012, 06:56 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I proceed in 4th year B.Tech? I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech

Internships help you face the real task once you become a professional. It is the final nails of the coffin. Once you successfully complete your 6th semester, you will get to do internship, under the guidance of some IT companies. You get hand to hand knowledge and assistance during these kinds of programs. Once the internship gets completed and you submit your project, which is just before your 8th semester, the campus interviews shall start.

The only way to get to the 4th year is by passing the 3rd year. You need to study with concentration and determination as sometimes the problems can really get into your skin. Do not let anything distract your mind during classroom lectures and when you sit for your regular study.
11th November 2012, 05:12 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: How should I proceed in 4th year B.Tech? I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech

Hi my dear friend..............

This is very good question................

In your b.tech 4th year you have so much time free............

In this time you completed your main project with very carefully............

And another thing is you improve communication skills and also you can take coaching of which side your interested like software or core side...............

Then you can attend the interviews at lest one per month................

Thank you..............all the best...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?