14th August 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How should I proceed after class 12th towards NDA? I am presently in class 12th

I am presently a class 12 student. i am interested to join the National defence Academy.... how should i proceed after class 12..... towards NDA... what are its respective eligibility?? please answer in details.

19th September 2012, 04:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I proceed after class 12th towards NDA? I am presently in class 12th

Pass in 12th class is the basic eligibility to apply for NDA exam. Your age must between 16 1/2 and 19 years. Only unmarried male candidates are considered for the position. One must qualify nationality requirements also. Exam details and application process can be done via the official portal of UPSC.
14th October 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I proceed after class 12th towards NDA? I am presently in class 12th

How can i be a scientist in isro presently i am in 11th(comp science)
27th October 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for NDA i am pass class 12t with biology?
19th March 2013, 12:50 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

If you want to give the NDA entrance exam then you can apply after completion of 12th with in any of the stream.As there are four streams in 12th:

1.Arts
2.Commerce
3.Medical
4.Non-Medical

You can complete your 12th with in any of the stream.It is your choice and interest.Your interest plays an important role during the selection of the graduation course after 12th.

After 12th with in any of the stream with more than 50% marks under some recognized university or board.You can give the NDA entrance exam if you eligible for it.So you have to check the eligibility criteria for it.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA:

1.You must be an Indian.
2.Your age should lies between 16.5 to 19 years.
3.You must be physically fit.
4.Your eye sight should be correct i.e.6/6.
5.Girls are not eligible for it.
6.Only unmarried males are eligible for it.

If you are the female candidate then you can apply after completion of graduation because the female student after graduation can apply for civil services after graduation.

After graduation,females can apply through CDS entrance exam.CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and it is an entrance exam which is given after completion of graduation in any of the field.

There are so many graduation courses which you can do after 12th.The choice is yours and you have to choose according to your interest.Boys and girls both are eligible for CDS.

Thank u!!
7th April 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

could I apear for NDA interview directly by scoring 80% in 12 board class
17th April 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

iam a 10 2student,how can i get admission into air force
12th May 2013, 04:31 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted two times every year i.e. NDA-I and NDA-II
UPSC conducts NDA Exam twice a year. Exam (I) is conducted in
April while Exam (II) in August.
Eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination :
* Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.
* Completion of 12th with Arts and Commerce for Army wing.
* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.
* Sex:- Male.
* Nationality:- Indian.
* Marital status:- Unmarried or single.
* Physically and mentally fit.

How to apply:
•Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th June 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

if I get above eighty percent den am I
alowed to get direct admission widout ny exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?