27th May 2013, 12:37 AM
rkajania

How should I pursue B.ed course after passing UG from commerce stream?

i am a undergraduate from commerce stream and want to persue for the be d course. will i be able to do?

27th May 2013, 09:34 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I pursue B.ed course after passing UG from commerce stream?

Yes,

You can do B.Ed course. you have completed your graduation so you are eligible for B.Ed exam. to apply for B.Ed you should have graduation.

There are so many colleges which provide B.Ed degree. Different universities conducts their own entrance exam for admission in B.Ed degree like rajasthan university conducts PTET exam for admission in B.Ed course.

First you have to choose university from which you want to do B.Ed after this you have apply in this university for exam. B.Ed degree is for those students which are intrested in teaching field. in B.Ed you learn how to teach students. B.Ed is like a pre teaching practice.

For B.Ed you should try to admission in good college. all colleges are not same before admission you have to collect information about the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?