18th December 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?

I have just completed my 10th in icse board. I have achieved a score of 92.56%. now I am really confused if I should take up arts or science. I have the ability to do science but I guess engineering or medical is not really my cup of tea. or is it better to take up science in 11th and 12th and then go for arts????... plz help and reply asap!.. thank you.!!!

18th December 2014, 09:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?

After completion of 10th standard with 92% from ICSE board, you can pursue your higher studies i.e., 11th and 12th standard in Science, Arts or Commerce Stream. You can opt for any stream in which you are interested and you can pursue your 11th and 12th standard. If you are interested to become an Engineer, you can opt Non-Medical science or if you are interested to become a Doctor, you can opt Medical Science stream. If you are not interested in Science stream, then, you can opt Commerce stream and you can pursue Chattered Accountancy course after completion of your 12th standard. So, I suggest you to opt the stream in which you are interested and pursue your higher studies.
18th December 2014, 11:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Your are having a good percentage. I suggest you to take science group in 11th class. So, that you will get a time of 2 years to choose between Arts and Science. Then if you are interested in Science, you can continue your further studies in related fields of science. Otherwise, you can switch to Arts in your further studies. But, you cannot do all these things, if you take Arts in 11th class.
17th October 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

WNAT SHOULD I DO AFTER CLASS 12 TO CARRY FORWARD MY CAREER IN GEOGRAPHY
18th October 2016, 11:03 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you wish to pursue your career in Geography then first of all find the college where they have geography as one of the subject. You can go for BA but only if they have geography. You can complete degree college & post graduate in geography. Once you complete 12th then find the colleges where geography is the subject.
17th September 2020, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

how much amout is required to study ips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?