8th March 2012, 11:51 AM
satya rajeev

Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?

hello sir ,
I am pursuring my B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication branch.I want to do my mini project in DRDO.Tell me the procedure ,how to apply ?

9th April 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?

I am pursuring my B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering branch.I want to do my mini project in DRDO.Tell me the procedure ,how to apply?
13th April 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?

HELLO sir..iam student of electrical and electronics engineering(eee)..even i want to do mini project in drdo.plz tel how to approach ?
13th April 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

iam persuing through b'tech 3rd year aeronautical!!!!!!!!
how can i appy 4 mini project in drdo???
4th May 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.
i am pursuing my b-tech rd year in the department of ECE. Can u please tell me how can i apply for mini project in DRDO?
16th July 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir my college gives us the previlage of doing intership for 6 months. I am interested in doing it in DRDO. Please inform me how can i do it??
4th August 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

what kind of projects are accepted in DRDO??? PLZ reply me sir as i am in 3rd year with instrumentation and control engg (ICE) branch......... can ice people apply for mini project in DRDO.
6th September 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am btech 3rd year student i am interested to do a project can u plssss help me
21st December 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am student of aeronautical engineering 3 rd year want to do project work in drdo how can i apply for it plezzzz help me
26th December 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a student of Electrical engineering of 3rd year,I am interested in doing projects,so I kindly request you to help me in choosing the projects..
9th February 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a student of electronic and communication engineering of 3rd year,i want my 6 month industrial training in drdo.i want to know the
procedure for apply...plz suggest me for this..
23rd April 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Im student of mechanical engineering i want to do mini project in drdl, how i can get permission
12th November 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i am student of electronics and communication engineering of 7th sem, i want to do final year project work in isro or drdo . i want to know the procedure to apply... so plz suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?