1st October 2011, 11:10 PM
ashik abdullah

How should I pursue research in Cadiology as Clinical Science after passing BDS degree?

i passed my BDS degree from Dhaka Dental College , Bangladesh .now i have my interest to research in cardiology as a clinical science not as a basic science.how can i proceed .if i need mbbs degree for that plz give me advice.suggest me the possible university of india or other country for that purpose.

Related Questions:
  1. Which masters degree to do after completion of PG diploma in Clinical research? Maters in Pharmaceutical Managemet or MHA?
  2. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  3. How to enter in clinical research after doing BDS? Which colleges are better in South India to do clinical research
  4. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  5. Which course would suit me after completing BDS? Is there an option for overseas career once I complete Clinical Research course?
  6. Courses related to Clinical Research available to study for BDS doctor?
  7. Which country has better universities for M.S degree in clinical research?
  8. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  9. Can I do engineering after doing for BSc Biotechnology?
  10. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  11. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  12. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  13. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for Pharmacy graduate? -- [New]
  14. How may i join research stream in medical after completion of my BDS degree from Jaipur?
  15. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  17. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
  18. What should I do after studying Biochemistry? Which are the colleges offering Biochem? What is the percentage requirement?
3rd November 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I pursue research in Cadiology as Clinical Science after passing BDS degree?

how many years we require to complete BDS after completing 12th?
3rd November 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I pursue research in Cadiology as Clinical Science after passing BDS degree?

how many years we require to complete BDS after 12th
1st December 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

4 years study and 1 year rotatory internship
1st December 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How should I pursue research in Cadiology as Clinical Science after passing BDS degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many years we require to complete BDS after 12th
4 yr study and 1 yr rotatory internship
31st August 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bds from bangladesh and now i want to study in medical school in usa or canada .what are the requirements i need to fulfill?is there any way to do mbbs again from any other country in asia?if yes what is the duration of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?