1st May 2011, 05:14 PM

Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job

Hi,

Sir/Madam.

I am a science graduate & currently working as a Data Analyst ( Clinical Data Management ) in one of the biggest MNC. I have a two and a half year of experience in the CDM; however, I would like to know what are the other career prospects which I can expect down the lane from here in the clinical research field. To grow/get promoted in an organization how much an post graduation degree matters? And if I want to pursue my post graduation without leaving my job what all options do I have?

And what are the possibilities/career options do I have to get exposure/job in abroad?

I am residing at Hyderabad currently. Are there any organizations which can provide me the assistance/placement in Hyderabad?

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

Related Questions:
  1. What are the prospects of a job after doing MSc in Clinical Research from ICRA in Collaboration with MUSC, USA University
  2. How to get a job after doing B.Pharm in the field of clinical research?
  3. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  4. Which are the PG courses available after B.Pharmacy?
  5. Which one is better to take between M.Sc in clinical research or M.Sc in toxicology for a better career option? -- [New]
  6. Which are the businesses or higher courses after BSc?
  7. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best Part time course in Clinical Research in Hyderabad?
  9. How to become a embryologist? What is the career scope in the field?
  10. Which course would suit me after completing BDS? Is there an option for overseas career once I complete Clinical Research course?
  11. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  12. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  13. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  14. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  15. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  16. What are the jobs for me after completing M.C.Sc in Biostatistics(I.V.R.I)? Which sectors are available for me?
  17. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  18. How can i pursue career in Clinical Embryology?
31st December 2011, 10:36 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job

hai frnd
you got a job with any degree in any biggest company
your completed degree in science
so it can more use full to your carer
you can completed your degree with60% marks and also you have good communication skills
ok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?