20th June 2014, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?

How to get degree of diploma in clinical pathalogy ? What study required to pursue this and how many years includeto complete this course and what will be the fee for all this

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  2. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  3. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  4. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  6. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  7. Am I eligible for Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done B.Sc in Biology?
  8. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  9. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  10. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-general and Systematic Pathology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Requirements and procedure to pursue further studies after BDS? Duration of the course?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS in any Medical College?
  13. Is there any exam for DNB after DCP? Colleges that conduct these courses?
  14. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  15. Guidelines, fees and duration of Diploma in Civil Draftmen?
  16. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  17. Is DNB exam necessary after DCP? How to get admission in DNB post DCP? Name of colleges?
  18. How to do PG DCP(Clinical Pathology)? I have passed BHMS
31st October 2016, 07:33 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?

The eligibility criteria to study diploma in clinical pathology are
1) Be a higher secondary or equivalent degree holder. You can even be a PUC degree or Pre-University course pass out. Basically any plus two program that is affiliated under the government is allowed in this course.
2) The second important thing is that the candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in his or her plus twos. No commerce or arts stream students are allowed to pursue this course.
3) Students should have obtained minimum 70% in their Biology subject.
The course fee is around Rs.17,000-Rs.20,000 and the duration of the course is 1 year. Some institutes also keep a 6 months period post this 1 year for actual clinical practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?