4th March 2012, 06:41 PM
rituparna chakrabarti

How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?

sir, i'm a student of b.sc. 1st yr with zoology hons. and botany and physiology as optional eletives.what are the scopes by which i can study further in abroad by gettin scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear for JAM IUT and abroad study on scholarship aftre B.Sc in Zoology? Application procedure for the same?
  2. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Physiology if completed B.Sc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry? Scope of M.Sc(Physiology)?
  3. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  4. List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?
  5. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  6. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad? -- [New]
  7. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  8. Can I do distance MSc in Nutrition from Delhi University after completing BSc in Zoology, Physiology and Botany?
  9. Is Hons in Zoology a better option for me after scoring 65% in HS(Science)
  10. How to become a Professor in universities abroad?
  11. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  12. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Abroad for B.Sc 1st year student?
  13. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  14. What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to study abroad for MS degree having average marks in academics?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to study M.E. with scholarship in Abroad?
  17. What should I do to study in Abroad after B.Sc IT? Documents required to avail scholarship?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to study B.Sc Physics abroad?
2nd September 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?

B.com hons ki scholar ship ki aplied date kya hai
14th September 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?

sir i am a physiology student. i am passed to the BSC. my pass subject is zoology and chemistry.can i chance to any university MSC to zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?