22nd July 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Physiology if completed B.Sc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry? Scope of M.Sc(Physiology)?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. Now I want to do M.Sc in Physiology. I want to know what is the scope of M.Sc in Physiology? And I am eligible or not for getting admission with this subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  2. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  3. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  4. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  5. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
  6. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do distance MSc in Nutrition from Delhi University after completing BSc in Zoology, Physiology and Botany?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  9. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  10. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  11. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  12. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  13. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  14. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  15. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  16. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  17. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  18. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
23rd July 2015, 10:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Physiology if completed B.Sc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry? Scope of M.Sc(Physiology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. Now I want to do M.Sc in Physiology. I want to know what is the scope of M.Sc in Physiology? And I am eligible or not for getting admission with this subject?
You have completed B.Sc with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry so you are eligible for M.Sc in Physiology.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Physiology or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc degree in Physiology.

But your age should be above 17 years.

After completion of M.Sc degree in Physiology, you can apply for lectureship post through UGC NET exam.
20th June 2017, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Physiology if completed B.Sc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry? Scope of M.Sc(Physiology)?

I 'm doing bsc in zoology, can i take Master in physiology? If yes, what is the scope and please give me so ideas about it.
5th January 2019, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing msc in psychology if I have done bsc with subjects chemistry,biochemistry and computer applications
21st May 2020, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Msc in physiology after bsc nursing
1st September 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

can i do mphill physiology after completing bs zoology?
3rd April 2021, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i eligible in msc human physiology after bsc zoology honours??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?