19th March 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How should I study for the entrance exam of Chemistry and Physics for AIPMT entrance exam?

i am left with no time for my aipmt entrance exams and my boards are also left.My boards will end up on 28th of this month and entrance test(preliminary) on 3 rd of april.how shuld i study for my entrance exam for chemistry and physics????

15th August 2011, 11:24 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How should I study for the entrance exam of Chemistry and Physics for AIPMT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am left with no time for my aipmt entrance exams and my boards are also left.My boards will end up on 28th of this month and entrance test(preliminary) on 3 rd of april.how shuld i study for my entrance exam for chemistry and physics????
How should I study for the entrance exam of Chemistry and Physics for AIPMT entrance exam?

AIPMT is not an easy exam to crack but is also not an impossible task .You need to follow the below given instruction in order to crack AIPMT exam :
  • First thing that you need to do is to read according to the syllabus proided by AIPMT or CBSE.
  • Try to understand the concept rather then trying to memorize the things.It is general tendency of medical students to memorize the things which proves fatal.
  • Solve previous year question in appropriate time because most of the students facess the time problem.
  • Try to solve the new modelled sample papers which are made available in market before the exam.
  • Take part in Online preparation test conducted by different websites.
  • Don't try to complete whole syllabus but try to make command on some specific chapters only.
  • Take appropriate help from your teachers,classmates and your seniors
  • you can also join coaching.

With Regards
ravik1214
16th August 2011, 12:11 AM
deba93

Thumbs up Re: How should I study for the entrance exam of Chemistry and Physics for AIPMT entrance exam?

AIPMT is not an easy exam to crack but is also not an impossible task .You need to follow the below given instruction in order to crack AIPMT exam.First thing that you need to do is to read according to the syllabus proided by AIPMT or CBSE.Try to understand the concept rather then trying to memorize the things.It is general tendency of medical students to memorize the things which proves fatal.
Solve previous year question in appropriate time because most of the students facess the time problem.
Try to solve the new modelled sample papers which are made available in market before the exam.
Take part in Online preparation test conducted by different websites.
Don't try to complete whole syllabus but try to make command on some specific chapters only.
Take appropriate help from your teachers,classmates and your seniors.
Hope this helps....
8th April 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study for the entrance exam of Chemistry and Physics for AIPMT entrance exam?

again only 10 more days for entrance exam and I had never finished anything. Can u please tell which chapters we should concentrate in physics?
8th April 2015, 09:27 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I study for the entrance exam of Chemistry and Physics for AIPMT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Preparation tips for AIPMT entrance exam

1. Go through the syllabus for AIPMT exam

2. Go through previous year question papers.

3. Schedule time table and then start preparation.

4. Concentrate more on PCB subjects only.

5. Make notes during preparation.

6. Do not study anything under assumptions.

7. Do remember important facts and calculations.

8. Take mock tests regularly and go for coaching institutes in weekends.

9. Time management is more important.

10. Attend only know questions first.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?