30th June 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How should I take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in cvil engineering?

I have completed diploma in civil engg and also i have attempted 2 years of BE then i want to do b tech then please tell me how to take admission? and which are the good B TECH collages in Maharashtra?

13th June 2016, 11:18 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How should I take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in cvil engineering?

There is some doubt regarding the courses that you are studying or you are not aware of the courses and their nature in real. The course that you are studying is the correct choice. No other course would be right for you apart the one you are studying.

After completing diploma, as you mentioned you studied B.E and then again you want to take admission in B.TECH, as if both of them are different courses. No not true at all, both of them are same and have similar importance and are similar type of courses.

Both of them are engineering courses ,only the names are different but they mean exactly the same anywhere on earth. B.E stand for bachelor of engineering and B.TECH stands for bachelor of technology, both of them are 4 year course of engineering at bachelor level.

Hence there is no point of studying B.E or B.TECH separately, as both are same course only the names are different, B.E in civil is same as B.TECH in civil. Hence just avoid idea of doing B.TECH separately as they both are same and hold equal importance and continue studying the current one, as the decision will not be helpful in any manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?