20th July 2013, 10:04 PM
hemalatha6amshgl

How should I write GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in Metallurgical and Material Science branch

Respected sir ,
I am studying B.tech.third year in metallurgical and material science branch . After B.tech I want to write GATE exam . So kindly request you ,give me the complete details about syllabus in metallurgical branch.And which type of opportunities will be available in this branch?

30th December 2017, 10:30 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I write GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in Metallurgical and Material Science branch

No, you are not eligible to write GATE examination while pursuing in 3rd year of B.Tech.

The minimum qualification to appear in GATE is that candidate must have passed or in the final semester of course ( B.E/B.Tech etc.)

So, you have available time to do better preparation for examination.

Candidates are eligible to appear for admission in any stream in M.Tech ( no limitation on selection of stream on the basis of B.Tech stream ).

Candidates with better GATE score are eligible for recruitment in PSUs.
7th October 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I write GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in Metallurgical and Material Science branch

CAN A B TECH METALLURGY STUDENT APPLY FOR MS or M TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?