19th September 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IAS officer? I am studying 3rd year

iam DHIVYA BHARATHI.V and iam studying 3rd year B.E,branch-INFORMATION SCIENCE
but my goal to became an I.A.S officer so i need a help please tell me how to prepare for an I.P.S exam and me material so tfat i can refer

16th January 2013, 03:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an IAS officer? I am studying 3rd year

You can apply for IPS after completing B.E. First level to clear is CSAT. GK and Aptitude forms the syllabus for this section. Second level to clear is mains exam and it is based on the optional subject selected. Details on exam can be collected from UPSC portal. Reference books for study can be collected from book stores. Searching web will also help you to collect study materials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?