14th May 2012, 03:42 PM
sunilgour25111982

How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

I want to register my own coaching center in Ghaziabad for commerce student ,tally, ms office , indiredt taxes etc. & want to issue certificate to my students in my coaching center name .please tell me the process of registration of coaching center.

24th July 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

Hi I want to start CMA and CA coaching centre in Chennai. Can any one advise me how to initiate. Place is a constraint. I can not afford at this movement to hire a room for rent by paying huge for advance and furniture. Do i have any other alternatives. Also how to advertise my institute. Pls advise me on this. Thanks for your time.
24th February 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

NEW COCHING NAME SUGGESTION?
25th March 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

3rd April 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i like to start a ACUPUNCHER COACHING Center through IGNOU i.e. through Foundation ,kindly give me idea.I am completed my Diploma in Acu puncher more over
i am left from Government ITI As a Instructor,kinddly help me how to start Foundation register with IGNOU.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

S.Nagarajan
4th October 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want 2 start a new kg 1 to class x level coaching centre.plz suggest me a nice nd unique name.
14th October 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

hey this is Sunil , can i open a coaching classes without a B.ed certificate. I have done M.COM I I am teaching field since 15 years at my residence.
17th March 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I Want to started coaching class of Engineering Mathematics in Gujarat.What all permissions and license is needed?
11th June 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to start my own coaching centre for CA in kerala. what are the formalities?
17th September 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Specific name for coaching classes from nursery to tenth ,NIOS cbse and icse and igcse board students
12th November 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a coaching institute in my hometown Narkatiaganj(bihar) of IIT and medical preparation %u2026kindly suggest some unique and attractive names
26th April 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to open a coaching G center for polytechnic entrance exam and pwd exam preparation for diploma student. Please tell me where I have register it and the cost to register it.
8th September 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?