14th October 2010, 04:07 AM
dravi144

How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

I want to start a GATE coaching center in bhimavaram ,what are the steps should i what to take . What are the permissions i require.what are is procedure to get permissions from govt and any others.And also whether its is the best way to start or not.Any alternatives

14th October 2010, 03:41 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

dear sir ,
i don't think so that permission is needed for opening simple coaching centre, if you want to make recognised coaching centre like franklin institute then permission is needed ,for that contact your nearby coaching centre
15th October 2010, 04:50 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dravi144 View Post
I want to start a GATE coaching center in bhimavaram ,what are the steps should i what to take . What are the permissions i require.what are is procedure to get permissions from govt and any others.And also whether its is the best way to start or not.Any alternatives
dear friend,

if your coaching centre is in small type then ypu need not proceed for any permission.but if you wish to make it large then and turn over a large amount of money then you need to registered as a trade license.and you need to pay tax for it.

good luck.
15th October 2010, 05:21 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

If you intends to start a coaching center then you needs to be a very intelligent,minded, highly qualified ,reputed and a good teacher.You must be popular among students and peoples of your locality.you must have good teaching experience and a good personality.
There is no need of licence for opening a coaching center.
So go ahead and gave a nice name to your coaching center and make future of new generation through good education to students.
best OF luck
18th October 2010, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to start classes on net. what are the procedures i should follow??
7th November 2010, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear friends, My name is Rajesh Kumar. I want to open my coaching institute for professional studies in mathura.
is there any need to register it. if it is mendetory then where should i get registered it.
2nd December 2010, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

hi all,
i would like to start my training academy center on soft skills.
Do i need any registration for this?
15th December 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

Please help me out by sending your reply in my email ID - [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9th January 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i have to open my coaching institute till 1o th classes how should i open it? i was home tutor from last 6 months now how should i start?
18th January 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

how to open coaching centre ?
what are the procedure??
26th January 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Friend, Opening an institute for GATE is not of one man's task, you should have deep knowledge of the subjects plus only one man can't teach all of them. It is better to get started in making partners, who can also taught. Again you should not need any permission if it is on small scale.
26th January 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Friend, Opening an institute for GATE is not of one man's task, you should have deep knowledge of the subjects plus only one man can't teach all of them. It is better to get started in making partners, who can also taught. Again you should not need any permission if it is on small scale.
26th January 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to start a english coaching center .is there any permission needed from the government
4th March 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to start chemistry coaching center so do i need some legal permission from govt or do i need to fill any form for taking permission from govt?
10th March 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

what things, ideas, basics i should bear in mind before opening a coaching institute. what are the new mathodes and tachnology i must to know to make a mark in english teaching.
15th April 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ma'am,
I want to start my own computer classes. Do I Need any licence? If no, How can I provide certificates to students? Please guide me....
17th April 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to register my own coaching center in delhi? please me the process of registration of coaching center.
19th April 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to open my own coaching centre in Patna.What is the procedure? What is the preparation I will have to do for this? Reply me on [email protected]
9th May 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sirs,
I am running Chemistry Classes for last 2-3 years in Mumbai& I am not aware of
procesure of Registration of the said classes, In future, I intend to expand of coaching classes.So
please guide me to get Registered in Maharastra State.
Thanks & Regards
Kamlakar Jadhav.
12th May 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I would like to start short term personality development, english speaking and diamond grading classes in my apartment. I have good educational background and experience. I would like to issue my own certificates. How to proceed for it and do i need to register or not? If yes, then how?

Regards,
Monica
12th May 2011, 02:25 PM
monica9

I would like to start short term personality development, english speaking and diamond grading classes in my apartment. I have good educational background and experience. I would like to issue my own certificates. How to proceed for it and do i need to register or not? If yes, then how?

Regards,
Monica
18th May 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i want to start a coaching center i am intelligent but educated upto 11 class.then which class i should teach
11th June 2011, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

hi all of you this is deepak pandey.
i am going to start coaching institute for preparation of bank clerk and other govt jobs like UPP CRPF RPF.For that i need maths and reasoning teacher .i m from near gorkhpur.if you r interested plz call me at 9792900491.
suggessions are required'
8th July 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the main process to open a coaching centre...??
16th July 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a GATE coaching center in Mumbai
,what are the steps should i what to take . What are the permissions i require.what are is procedure to get permissions from govt and any others.And also whether its is the best way to start or not.Any alternatives[/QUOTE]
16th August 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a coaching institute in a village for students of tenth and for primary students
3rd September 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i want to start a home tuition center in Delhi. Now i want to know that whether i have to register it first somewhere or not. If yes, then where and how? Please help me very soon...
7th September 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sugest me a good name for engg coaching and procedure to registerd the name
4th November 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hi i would like to start my english coaching center in delhi at mehrauli i am MA B-ed please guide
9th November 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How can i Start My Own Coaching Center for IIT or AIEEE ? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

Please help me out by sending your reply in my email ID - [email protected]
13th November 2011, 02:43 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,If you intends to start a coaching center then you needs to be a very intelligent,minded, highly qualified ,reputed and a good teacher.You must be popular among students and peoples of your locality.you must have good teaching experience and a good personality.
There is no need of licence for opening a coaching center.
So go ahead and gave a nice name to your coaching center and make future of new generation through good education to students.
best OF luck
13th November 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i would like to start a english speaking course in vapi gujrat india and can i can issue a certificate to the student after the course is over in the name of my center which i am going to start ?
26th November 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,
this is shiv kumar, an MBA running an training and coaching institute in the region. i started it 6 months ago. now i want to get it registered i such a way that no one can open any institute with the same Name of my institute... sir/mam please indicate me the right way or inform me that how to do that or the procedure for getting it registered.
Please respond me as soon as possible.
Thanks and regards:
Shiv kumar, Email: [email protected]
7th December 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

how to open own bpo?
7th January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, My name is Rajesh Kumar. I want to open my coaching institute for professional studies in mathura.
is there any need to register it. if it is mendetory then where should i get registered it.
Hello Mr. Rajesh,when ur income exceeds rs 9 lakh in any of the previous year u need to register your coaching centre for Service tax payment within 30 days. visit www.cbec.gov.in or www.aces.gov.in for further details
18th January 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Ma'am
This is Raghav Aggarwal from Delhi who wants to open a coaching centre so please suggest a nice and unique name for it.
Thanx
21st January 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to start a coaching center in chnadigarh for 5th to 12 th class ,what are the steps should i what to take . What are the permissions i require.Earlier i give tuitions at home but now i want to start an institute in market, Please suggest me some alternatives......
Thanks
Emailid ([email protected])
2nd February 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

HOW I CAN GET REGISTRATION TO OPEN SMALL VILLAGE LEVEL ENGLISH SPOKEN INSTITUTE AND WHAT IS THE APPROXIMATE FEES TO GET REGISTRATION
22nd February 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

suggest me name for my coaching centre for class 9 to 12
24th April 2012, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

hii my name iz sunny i am plannigg to open classes nd i conviced one of my friend to take lectures but after dat he refused so how i proceed forward i mean how i convince my frnd to tk lecture bcse he is doing job nd i offered him a gud salary so wat typ of approach i needed to tlk wid him??
26th April 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

while starting my own coaching center then what is procedure for trade licensing?
5th May 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how to open my coaching institute?what will be the profit?
5th May 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

hi friends i am thinking to open an coching center in my residence. what are the procedures needed to follow and also to make the week and strong students to approch near me for coaching?
5th May 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i am deciding to start an tuition center in my residence what are all the procedures needed to follow to catch students near me?
22nd May 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I wanted to start a coaching classes specially we don't want to do it for just money we want to teach with the passion and devotion would request you to kindly guide me about the process of the same,as i know we need to read the market also for the students hoping for your best support...My email Id is [email protected].
5th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

As the discussion for opening a coaching centre..There are tow type 1) Legal and authorised 2) proprietor and service tax registered
The Govt. has tightened law procedures for coaching centres. One should register under service tax and get proper current accounts at bank. Keep all document like, admissions, fees collected, audited balance sheet for every six month. One is allowe upto 10 Laks turnover as of now; this amount is raised to 50 lakhs so that nil or a minimum service tax is levied.
Have a nice coching business.
2) One can get franchise from already running coaching centers and run the business. Coaching centre is a lucrative business dear all!
3rd July 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to start a study centre on distance education ? How i get trade licence ? How i register my centre?
6th July 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

hi as today one person has mentioned that government has tighten the rules for any coaching institute.which the best site to find all rules and,is registeration required to start up any new coaching bz at intial stage noone knows the turnover there are only expenses?what if the year turnover goes upto in one or two lakhs only still registeratiom required?when one can go for registeration?can one register after 3 or 4 months after start up the institutes?pls reply thanks & regards
6th July 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

hi as today one person has mentioned that government has tighten the rules for any coaching institute.which the best site to find all rules and,is registeration required to start up any new coaching bz at intial stage noone knows the turnover there are only expenses?what if the year turnover goes upto in one or two lakhs only still registeratiom required?when one can go for registeration?can one register after 3 or 4 months after start up the institutes?pls reply thanks & regards
28th July 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the infrastucture & facilities required for a coaching class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?